.

Happy new year 2015 quotes




Happy new year 2015 quotes 


Wish your friends and loved ones a very happy and prosperous New year - 2015. Send New Year SMS wishes and SMS greetings wishing them all the best for the year to come. Good collection of latest New year SMS wishes. 2015 New year SMS for free.


Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar,
you present a new place for
new ideas and progress.
Happy new year 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Let our New Year's resolution be this:
we will be there for one another
as fellow members of humanity, 
in the finest sense of the word.

Happy new year 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be at war with your vices,
at peace with your neighbors, 
and let every new year find you a better man.

If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, 
it would be to find out who I am.
Happy new year 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My New Year's resolution is
to stick to a good workout plan
that will keep me healthy and happy.

Happy new year 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have no way of knowing how people really feel,
but the vast majority of those I meet couldn't be nicer. 
Every once in a while someone barks at me.
My New Year's resolution is not to bark back.
Happy new year 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keywords: Happy new year 2015 quotes,quotes for Happy new year, new year quotes, inspiration quotes for new year. 
Previous
Next Post »