.

Happy friendship day massages

Hello friends this blog is dedicated to friendship day event, friendship day is celebrated all over the world by This blog friendship day 2015 is for those who want to express their love towards their friends and a want to say that you are the best friends in the world.
The friendship day 2015 blog contain collection of best friendship day 2015 wishes, best friendship day 2015 wallpapers and friendship day 2015 cards and friendship day greetings.
This post contains friendship day 2015 wishes for whatsapp status collected from world wide web.

When is Friendship Day?

Celebrate Friendship Day 2015 on August 2, Sunday
Human beings are social creatures and have always valued the importance of friends in their lives. To celebrate this noble feeling it was deemed fit to have a day dedicated to friends and friendship. Accordingly,first Sunday of August was declared as a holiday in US in honor of friends by a Proclamation made by US Congress in 1935. Since then, World Friendship Day is being celebrated every year on the first Sunday in the month of August.






















                                           Massages

Friends are like mango... you'll never know which is sweet and which is not. Well I'm lucky coz I was able to find the sweetest mango in U!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time & distance are important between friends.
When a friend is in ur heart, they remain there forever. 
I may be busy, but I assure u, u are always in my heart!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50 years from now, I'd be so old I might forget u.
 I might not remember ever knowing u,
or might forget I once cared for u. I might.. but I won't
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am short of words to write anything.
But in few words I would like to say.... May
God give you all a lot of happiness and success.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do u ever recall the first day we met?
R first hello? The day we became friends?
Well, I do and I will always remember. 
For that very day, I knew I'd cherish u.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A single candle can illuminate an entire room.
A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. 
Thanks for the bright light of your friendship.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






                                                           for more visit-

http://www.smswishesandgreetings.in/2015/07/happy-friendship-day-whatsapp.html






Previous
Next Post »