.

Happy Friendship day Latest massages

Hello friends this blog  is dedicated to friendship day event, friendship day is celebrated all over the world by This blog friendship day 2015 is for those who want to express their love towards their friends and a want to say that you are the best friends in the world.
The friendship day 2015 blog contain collection of best friendship day 2015 wishes, best friendship day 2015 wallpapers and friendship day 2015 cards and friendship day greetings.
This post contains friendship day 2015 wishes for twitter status collected from world wide web.




                                                                               Massages



My day is wasted if I don't get to hear a 'Hello' from you dear.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The morning is just a few moments away. Go to sleep and when you wake up, remember me as a friend who is always there for you and will never let you down.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before I got in touch with you, I used to gaze at stars as they were only my friends. But after I met you, I started believing that stars do fall on Earth.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You, my friend are always welcome. Early in the morning or late at night. Time is of no importance when it concerns real friendship.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My life is a house where my heart lives in with a door that will always be open for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep me as a friend and I will keep you in my heart and lock it up. I'll throw away the key so that no one can take you away from me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A true friend is not like the rain which pours & goes away. A true friend is like the air. Sometimes silent but always around you. I feel blessed to have you as such a friend.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight I see the path of our friendship shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have a friend like YOU!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are my special friend, I love you from the core of my heart, I'll always keep you near always.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriEndSHiP iS A PRiCeLeSs GiFt tHaT cAn'T Be BoUgHt Or SoLd, BuT To Have An UnDeRsTaNdiNg FriEnd iS FaR MoRe WoRtH tHaN GoLd~! 
That Friend is You!

                                                                    Thankyou For More




Previous
Next Post »