.

Happy new year text | new year 2015 text | 2015 text messages |



Wish your friends and Loved ones a very happy and prosperous New Year - 2015. Send New Year SMS wishes and SMS greetings wishing them all the best for the year to come. Good collection of latest New Year SMS wishes. 2015 New Year SMS for free.

It's New Year and time do something for our health. So please join me in taking this pledge:
1. I will walk to the pub (Exercise)
2. I will put Lime in my Vodka (Vitamin C)
3. I will have vegetables in my Bloody Mary (Veggies)
4. I will drink out on the patio (Fresh Air)
5. I will tell raunchy jokes and laugh(Eliminate Stress)
6. I will pass out (Rest)!
Happy new year keep smiling
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joyous January - Fabulous February
Magical March - Adorable April
Magnificent May - Jolly June
Jubilant July - Awesome August
Scintillating September - Outstanding October
Naughty November and Dazzling December
This is how I sincerely wish your New Year to be!
Happy New Year!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It's not the years in life but the life in years that matters the most.
May your life be always full of life!
Happy New Year! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I wish that you make every moment of the New Year worth remembering so that when you grow old and look back and can enjoy it the second time.
Happy New Year!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Each New Year, we have before us a brand new book containing 365 blank pages. Let us fill all these pages with beautiful memories... to cherish them all through our life!
Happy New Year!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy new year text | new year 2015 text  | 2015 text messages |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous
Next Post »